Travel Agent

Got this from a friend:
To all my friends and relatives (from Josh Wittenberg),

I like to pass on good deals or news to people when I get it. Word of mouth is KEY to any service or sales business. 9 Years ago I discovered, through Aish Hatorah (the Yeshiva in Israel that I attended for 2 years) a fantastic travel agent for Israel. Calling around and checking services I could not find a travel agent that could beat his pricing. We are working on taking a trip to Israel with our kids soon. Ilai (the agent I am talking about) has now for the 3rd time been amazing. He constantly is covering the details that would be important to a traveler with kids. When we went to Israel 3 years ago we had an issue with our hotel. After a late night call to his personal phone he had us out of that hotel, with no cost, and into another in minutes. I have driven this man crazy with changes and details, and he is always very kind, helpful and gets the job done. I can't say enough good about him and what he has done for us now for many years when traveling in Israel. Below you will see his e-mail address. You might want to add it to your files. He has a phone number, but e-mail works best.


ilai@igt-tours.co.il

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not post anonymously.
Thanks...you are making Israel Easy!

What is Israel Easy?

Israel Easy is a user review blog for the community of English speakers in Israel. If you've received good service and value from any provider in Israel, please click here to add your comment. We now have over 800 referrals! It's the honest word-of-mouth resource for anyone in or coming to Israel.