I might not know his last name...

Whenever I come across someone who is honest, nice, and serious about what they do, I want to make sure they get all the business they deserve. SHIMON THE MOVER is that guy. I might not know his last name, but he’s moved me into 2 different apartments, moved all my friends, and always with a smile and a great price. He is bilingual, too, which really helps. He is hardworking and really friendly. The more people you have to help him, the better deal you’ll get. Make sure to book him in advance.

Shimon’s number: 057- 733-7440

In case he’s not available or you have other needs, here is a fabulous list of movers put together by Jangloers


Rebecca
http://www.thebigfelafel.com/shimon-the-mover/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not post anonymously.
Thanks...you are making Israel Easy!

What is Israel Easy?

Israel Easy is a user review blog for the community of English speakers in Israel. If you've received good service and value from any provider in Israel, please click here to add your comment. We now have over 800 referrals! It's the honest word-of-mouth resource for anyone in or coming to Israel.