Commerce Bank-fee free

Commerce Bank is not only fee free when taking out shekalim (or dollars!)
but, I was just told that if you use their debit card to buy something, they
absorb the 1% charge.

(I found this out as I, by mistake, used my blue commerce card instead of my
blue Isracard.)

They also have great hours in the US.

You will have to go to a branch in the US to open an account. However, they
are VERY good and not only provide all banking services on line but answer
their phones promptly 24 hours/day.

Joe
nbnyahoogroup

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not post anonymously.
Thanks...you are making Israel Easy!

What is Israel Easy?

Israel Easy is a user review blog for the community of English speakers in Israel. If you've received good service and value from any provider in Israel, please click here to add your comment. We now have over 800 referrals! It's the honest word-of-mouth resource for anyone in or coming to Israel.