File for recommended H&A installers

I would like to remind everyone that there is a file available which
contains the names of recommended heating & air conditioning
installers, with customers' comments about their good and bad
experiences. The file was compiled from the contributions of people
on this list and also on some other community mailing lists, and is
updated regularly . Anybody who needs it can write to me and I can
e-mail them the entire file. (Just give me a week or so to reply,
please, as I have a lot on my plate right now).

Kol tov,

Shlomo

A. Shlomo-Zalman Jessel
Individual & Family Therapy
szjessel@gmail.com
Tel: 054 672-0336

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not post anonymously.
Thanks...you are making Israel Easy!

What is Israel Easy?

Israel Easy is a user review blog for the community of English speakers in Israel. If you've received good service and value from any provider in Israel, please click here to add your comment. We now have over 800 referrals! It's the honest word-of-mouth resource for anyone in or coming to Israel.