Yitzik honest & fair mechanic in Bet Shemesh

I had a small problem with my car... and took it to Yitzik in Bet Shemesh.
He works in the Industrial Area. He quickly identified the problem,
and even though there were a few other cars booked in, because the job
was small he dealt with it straight away. He could speak English and he didn't
try to charge me for something I didn't need.

I would definitely recommend him as an honest and fair car mechanic.

02-991-7111 and 050-527-9494

Ezra
RBSlistserve

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not post anonymously.
Thanks...you are making Israel Easy!

What is Israel Easy?

Israel Easy is a user review blog for the community of English speakers in Israel. If you've received good service and value from any provider in Israel, please click here to add your comment. We now have over 800 referrals! It's the honest word-of-mouth resource for anyone in or coming to Israel.