Excellent IT Support in the North

I'd like to also recommend these guys Shimon Russel and David Weiner
- they are IT guys, there business is called IT Support. They have helped
me set up my computer/s networks and fixed problems that I was ready
to completely give up on. They are reliable, honest, friendly, and apart
from having the benefit of being able to communicate in English (they
are both Anglo) they offer a great service. I've called David in the late
afternoon, expecting he would come the next day and he's dropped in
on his way here or there during the evening to sort out my problems.
I am very impressed with their knowledge of IT issues and the way
things work here.

David managed to sort out quite a major problem
for me by thinking outside the box and I haven't had any problems since,
(apart from forgetting my passwords). I highly recommend them to any-
one looking for quality IT support.

They are based in the north.
www.itsupport.co.il
shimon 0526731984
david 0549748161

Rebecca
December 2008

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not post anonymously.
Thanks...you are making Israel Easy!

What is Israel Easy?

Israel Easy is a user review blog for the community of English speakers in Israel. If you've received good service and value from any provider in Israel, please click here to add your comment. We now have over 800 referrals! It's the honest word-of-mouth resource for anyone in or coming to Israel.