Dan Yariv-helped with my rental contract

This who I used for my recent rental contract. He was very nice
and gives a 25% discount for NBN olim:

contact him here

He was very patient, happily answered any questions I had and very
reasonable. While most attorneys charge a ridiculous full month's rent,
he just charges by the hour and told me in advance how much it was
likely to be.

After he'd looked it over for me, I had a question about a clause and
my not fully understanding the clause nearly derailed the deal. I
contacted him and he happily explained to me what it was about,
why it was there and why I needn't be concerned. This was after
he'd already sent me a bill. He didn't charge me extra for his time
to explain all this to me.

Really it was a wonderful experience and he can do the whole thing
via fax and phone. You don't need to physically visit his office so it
doesn't matter where you are in the country.

Yisrael
nbnyahoogroup
July 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not post anonymously.
Thanks...you are making Israel Easy!

What is Israel Easy?

Israel Easy is a user review blog for the community of English speakers in Israel. If you've received good service and value from any provider in Israel, please click here to add your comment. We now have over 800 referrals! It's the honest word-of-mouth resource for anyone in or coming to Israel.