Yael-Dressmaker in RBS, a pleasure

I had a gown made for my sister's wedding by a very talented
dressmaker

named Yael. She has a lovely studio with a separate entrance,
which made
the whole experience feel very professional.

She was a pleasure to work
with- sweet and helpful and totally
responsible about sticking to
deadlines. Most important, the
gown came out stunning. I came in with a
rough idea of what I
wanted and she helped me refine it, suggesting
different things
based on her experience such as what would be most

flattering for me. It turned out much more beautiful than what I
originally envisioned.

Yael's number is 052-768-3024 and she is in RBS

1 comment:

  1. I've also used Yael - she is extremely professional very pleasant to work
    with and a stunning studio

    ReplyDelete

Please do not post anonymously.
Thanks...you are making Israel Easy!

What is Israel Easy?

Israel Easy is a user review blog for the community of English speakers in Israel. If you've received good service and value from any provider in Israel, please click here to add your comment. We now have over 800 referrals! It's the honest word-of-mouth resource for anyone in or coming to Israel.