Good Dentist in Raanana

When I was new here and discovered a rather complex problem
with my teeth, including implanted hardware, I needed to get a
referral from a dentist to a good endodontist. A friend gave me
the name of her dentist, who she did not think was taking new
patients, but had agreed to see me as a favor to her. (In the end,
however, I am now one of his regular patients for maintenance.)
He is originally from South Africa:

David Weinstein, DDS, 09-7426218, Eliezer Yaffe 9, Ra'anana.

Greta
Yehud
May 1010

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not post anonymously.
Thanks...you are making Israel Easy!

What is Israel Easy?

Israel Easy is a user review blog for the community of English speakers in Israel. If you've received good service and value from any provider in Israel, please click here to add your comment. We now have over 800 referrals! It's the honest word-of-mouth resource for anyone in or coming to Israel.