Tax Lawyer US/Israel: Eli Clark very smart and competent; nice guy

For anyone requiring a tax laywer licensed in Israel and the US –
very smart and competent; nice guy; great service
Eli Clark
Ickovics Neustadter Clark Sabag & Co.
9 Montefiore St.,
Tel Aviv 65252
Tel. 03-5100499
Fax: 03-5100898

to Israel Easy

1 comment:

  1. For you to be an israeli lawyer, you need to be licensed. Licensing is a four step process that includes: sitting for a Hebrew proficiency exam, law of Israel exams, Israel bar exams, and completing a one year legal internship. Although, these are the processes involved when you are an Israeli local, there are exemptions. For example when you are a foreigner and you have over two years of foreign experience as a lawyer, you are allowed to go ahead with your one year internship after passing the Hebrew proficiency exam. If you are a foreigner and you want to practice law in Israeli, you need to be proficient in Hebrew as it’s the main language of communication.


Please do not post anonymously. are making Israel Easy!

What is Israel Easy?

Israel Easy is a user review blog for the community of English speakers in Israel. If you've received good service and value from any provider in Israel, please click here to add your comment. We now have over 800 referrals! It's the honest word-of-mouth resource for anyone in or coming to Israel.