Yitzchak Dorfman saved me a bundle on taxes

For the first time since moving to Israel, I needed to file tax returns
in the U.S. this year, and for a number of reasons it was quite
complicated, so I was not able to do my own. This gentleman's
post on a user group caught my attention because we share the
same surname, and he was running an early bird special a few
months before the normal filing time. I thought I'd give it a try,
and he saved me quite a bundle off the tax I would have had to pay.

His rates are quite reasonable. You do not have to travel to Jerusalem
to work with him; he is willing to complete all transactions by
phone/fax/internet (and a check by regular mail).

I will definitely work with him again and am happy to recommend him:

Yitzchak Dorfman, CPA
Har Nof, Jerusalem
02-652-2620; dorfy@netvision.net.il

Greta
Yehud
May 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not post anonymously.
Thanks...you are making Israel Easy!

What is Israel Easy?

Israel Easy is a user review blog for the community of English speakers in Israel. If you've received good service and value from any provider in Israel, please click here to add your comment. We now have over 800 referrals! It's the honest word-of-mouth resource for anyone in or coming to Israel.