Reuven Steinberg:extremely fair and he is meticulously honest kablan

Yes, renovating an apartment can be a major stress in one's life.
But, that stress can be kept to a minimum when you work with a
kablan like ReuvenSteinberg.

Reuven made Aliyah from South Africa and has been in the business
here in Israel for over twenty years.

I actually was flying to the States on the date that we were to receive the
key to our new apartment here in RBS. I trusted Reuven to take over the
apartment for me and begin renovating while I was abroad for 3 weeks.

The work was completed as promised (no one believed our job could be
done so quickly).

As a former interior designer, I knew what I wanted and expected a proper
finish. I was not disappointed.

His prices are extremely fair and he is meticulously honest.
Usually, we are told to figure that the extras will be 10% above the
original cost of the job. I am pleased to report that our extras
totaled only1.7%!!!

Reuven is caring and considerate of all, especially the neighbors!

He may be reached at 054-622-8960 and
reuven@israhome.biz.

B'hatzlacha Rabah!

Miriam

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not post anonymously.
Thanks...you are making Israel Easy!

What is Israel Easy?

Israel Easy is a user review blog for the community of English speakers in Israel. If you've received good service and value from any provider in Israel, please click here to add your comment. We now have over 800 referrals! It's the honest word-of-mouth resource for anyone in or coming to Israel.