Dr. Chana Katan

I went to Dr. Chana Katan in Har Nof for a consultation
regarding a very complicated issue, and she was extremely patient and
sensitive. I have heard from many people in my neighborhood how happy they
have been with her. She even followed up with our personal issue to make
sure everything turned out ok. (B"H it did). I would totally recommend her.
I don't know about english/hebrew, because I automatically spoke hebrew, but
when I needed clarification or further explanation she had no problem
switching to english.

Best of Luck.

Atara
NbN

1 comment:

  1. A few years ago when I needed advice, she was quite lovely to me. She
    wasn't upset at all to speak with me in English. I was one of her last
    patients of the day and she treated me with much respect and kindness.

    Jody
    NbN

    ReplyDelete

Please do not post anonymously.
Thanks...you are making Israel Easy!

What is Israel Easy?

Israel Easy is a user review blog for the community of English speakers in Israel. If you've received good service and value from any provider in Israel, please click here to add your comment. We now have over 800 referrals! It's the honest word-of-mouth resource for anyone in or coming to Israel.