Aaron Morgan mortgage broker, big mentch

I would like to highly recommend AARON MORGAN from Mortgage
Israel to
help you find a mortgage.. I tried to do it myself by going to
different banks and negotiating but lost too much time and patience
dealing with different banks. I gave over my quest to Aaron Morgan at
Mortgage Israel and what a blessing it was. Aaron is very
knowledgeable and has the connections in different banks to make
things work. He's a pleasure to work with , is a big mentch, and B'H
got me a great rate plus good reductions on many costs.

He can be
reached at 052 568 8940 or 02 532 5590.

Rocky
nbnyahoogroup
May 2008

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not post anonymously.
Thanks...you are making Israel Easy!

What is Israel Easy?

Israel Easy is a user review blog for the community of English speakers in Israel. If you've received good service and value from any provider in Israel, please click here to add your comment. We now have over 800 referrals! It's the honest word-of-mouth resource for anyone in or coming to Israel.