Naama Gat-warmly recommend this masseuse

Pardon if I gush over a wonderful experience which I will share with
you. Someone recommended a massage therapist so I decided to treat
myself and am so glad I did.

What a wonderful and therapeutic experience it was. Naama Gat came
to my home in Petach Tikvah for a full hour massage.
She is extremely professional and arrives well equipped with everything
needed to enhance the finest massage I have ever had.

Her approach is significant and unique in that she elicits personal
informationfrom the client in order to adapt and utilize the massage
technique according
to the needs and goals of the client.

Next thing I'll do is send her to my sons as a belated birthday gift.

There are many reasons for seeking massage therapy.
In my case, a need forcalming, diminished depression and general
well being are sought in addition to loosening up the usual tight
muscles.

I warmly recommend Naama as a highly skilled practitioner.

phone 054-4414502

All the best; good health and peace of mind,
Yehudit
nanglo
August 2008

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not post anonymously.
Thanks...you are making Israel Easy!

What is Israel Easy?

Israel Easy is a user review blog for the community of English speakers in Israel. If you've received good service and value from any provider in Israel, please click here to add your comment. We now have over 800 referrals! It's the honest word-of-mouth resource for anyone in or coming to Israel.