HAVE YOUR ANNUAL MAMMOGRAM!

I'm posting about this as a public service to women in Israel (or those of you who intend to one day live here). I went to a facility called Machon Hala (I searched but could not find a link). This was a clinic to rival any top clinic in the United States. Professional, kind, efficient and I even got a cover-up so I wouldn't have to sit in the altogether while waiting for
the doctor to come. I was told that the wait would very long, and to
bring a book and some food. (It wasn't bad at all). First I had the
mammogram, then the doctor came in and performed a breast exam
and did an ultra-sound. He discussed the results with me immediately
and made his recommendations on the spot (Thank G-d results were
all negative, and I am to return in a year).

And the best part was not an agura left my hand: this is completely
covered by my kupah (health insurance). [Actually, that's not true;
the best part was hearing the results].

HAVE YOUR ANNUAL MAMMOGRAM!

If you live in Israel, do it at Machon Hala--you deserve this high
level of care. The clinic is located in Givat Shaul, Jerusalem.
You can reach them at (02)-659-5533.


http://illcallbaila.blogspot.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not post anonymously.
Thanks...you are making Israel Easy!

What is Israel Easy?

Israel Easy is a user review blog for the community of English speakers in Israel. If you've received good service and value from any provider in Israel, please click here to add your comment. We now have over 800 referrals! It's the honest word-of-mouth resource for anyone in or coming to Israel.