Dr. Prenzlau-in Rechavia: happy with the price and quality of care

I have been seeing Dr. Prenzlau on Rechov Azza for years.
The number for his office is 02-5660669. He is a native English speaker
and his staff all speak English. I go regularly (2x a year) for a cleaning
and it's 200NIS per cleaning. If you have a family, there may be different
pricing.

I have been very happy with the price and quality of care there. The only
reservation I do have is that it seems that I get called too often to
reschedule my appointment. However, it's always in good time and the
new appointment is always close in time to the original.

I was nervous about trying an unknown dentist as well. I got Dr Prenzlau's
name from a dear and trusted friend, and have been happy with him.

regards
Eliza
nbnyahoogroup
February 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not post anonymously.
Thanks...you are making Israel Easy!

What is Israel Easy?

Israel Easy is a user review blog for the community of English speakers in Israel. If you've received good service and value from any provider in Israel, please click here to add your comment. We now have over 800 referrals! It's the honest word-of-mouth resource for anyone in or coming to Israel.