Motti Cohen electrician I thoroughly recommend in RBS

I called Motti Cohen to fix my stereo, he came to my house, checked it on
site, took it back to his workshop, and returned it today, fully repaired,
for a very reasonable price.
He is a very likable guy, easy going, and was particularly patient with a
little technical glitch we had in my house that was not his fault at all.
He also appears to be very knowledgeable and the repair he did had no
problems at all.
In short, I thoroughly recommend him!

Motti Cohen: 052 520 1730

Shaul
RBS yahoogroup
March 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not post anonymously.
Thanks...you are making Israel Easy!

What is Israel Easy?

Israel Easy is a user review blog for the community of English speakers in Israel. If you've received good service and value from any provider in Israel, please click here to add your comment. We now have over 800 referrals! It's the honest word-of-mouth resource for anyone in or coming to Israel.