Yehuda Fowler meets sky high standards for massage in RBS

As a 16 year massage consumer, I had been disappointed with massages
I received ever since my massage therapist in America decided to close
his business. I went to a variety of spas and sole practitioners, yet no
one could ever compete with my previous therapist. I never
thought I'd find a replacement; my standards for excellent massages
were high sky. I have now had massages on three occasions in RBS A
from Yehuda Fowler who moved to RBS-A about a month ago from
Yerushalaim. He is reasonably priced, versatile, talented, experienced,
personable, and has exceeded my standards for professional massage.
Yehuda is expert in many massage styles, including Chinese massage.
His entire family are massage therapists, including his parents, uncle,
and grandfather. That grandfather was responsible for bringing
acupuncture to Canada.

I highly highly highly recommend him to. His number is 052-736-4344.

Yisroel
RBS yahoogroup
March 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not post anonymously.
Thanks...you are making Israel Easy!

What is Israel Easy?

Israel Easy is a user review blog for the community of English speakers in Israel. If you've received good service and value from any provider in Israel, please click here to add your comment. We now have over 800 referrals! It's the honest word-of-mouth resource for anyone in or coming to Israel.