Alex Heilbrun-video services highly recommended

please accept my thanks for passing along contact info for
Alex Heilbrun
in Pardess Hanna (077 627 2350).
I finally called him yesterday morning, and he invited me to come
right over and he would transcribe my 3 8mm reels onto DVD's on
the spot, in spite of his being deeply immersed in a major project
prior to his leaving that afternoon for Europe for a brief trip.

He greeted me cordially, and within a short period, he produced two
DVD's for me at a very reasonable price.

He also transcribes 35MM slides onto DVD's in his lab. And, he is
available for all sorts of video services.

Based on my dealings with him, I can highly recommend him to any
and all in need of his services and expertise.

Thanks again.

Joe
5Townsyahoogroup
July 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not post anonymously.
Thanks...you are making Israel Easy!

What is Israel Easy?

Israel Easy is a user review blog for the community of English speakers in Israel. If you've received good service and value from any provider in Israel, please click here to add your comment. We now have over 800 referrals! It's the honest word-of-mouth resource for anyone in or coming to Israel.