Best Shaitlel Macher in RBS

I went to get a haircut last week from a very nice lady by the name of
Ellie Fein (it was a great cut by the way!) and realized that my sheital
was in dire need of some revamping too.

I asked if she would also do my wig and although it wasn't in the plan
for her to do sheitals when she moved here, she did it anyway for me!
Now I have been to a few machers in my time, and she is without doubt
the best so far!

So if you feel like a new look, or just need a wash and set, give her a call!

Ellie Fein 0542 270869

RBSAteam
RBSyahoogroup
February 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not post anonymously.
Thanks...you are making Israel Easy!

What is Israel Easy?

Israel Easy is a user review blog for the community of English speakers in Israel. If you've received good service and value from any provider in Israel, please click here to add your comment. We now have over 800 referrals! It's the honest word-of-mouth resource for anyone in or coming to Israel.