David Garber PT in 5Towns

I want to give a personal recommendation for
anyone looking for a great physical therapist.
I threw my back out and could not move at all!!!

I called Therapysport in Zichron, and spoke with
David Garber. David was so accommodating,
professional, and definitely knew what he was
doing. He saw me 2 days in a row, and by the
third day, I was moving around again- which
was amazing since my daughter's Bat Mitzvah
was that weekend! Because of David, I was able
to dance with my daughter- when only days
before I literally could not walk.

We all have had positive and negative experiences
when getting any type of treatment- so I wanted
to make sure to share this with you all- as a big positive.

If anyone needs an amazing physical therapist-
David's number is 04-870-5758 or you can
always email him at david@therapysport. co.il
Trust me, he is definitely the man to see.

Alisa
5Towns Yahoogroup
February 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not post anonymously.
Thanks...you are making Israel Easy!

What is Israel Easy?

Israel Easy is a user review blog for the community of English speakers in Israel. If you've received good service and value from any provider in Israel, please click here to add your comment. We now have over 800 referrals! It's the honest word-of-mouth resource for anyone in or coming to Israel.